09 January 2017

night time test

Last week, I met Matt after work one day and decided to try out my new camera at night! One of the reasons I went for this camera was because its low-light capabilities were supposed to be so good. Every other digital camera I've ever had has been pretty terrible in low light - super grainy, super blurry, weird colors, etc. Not the case with this one, even without a super fancy lens!


The decorations at Rockefeller Center are still up for some reason!




One of our favorite cafes, we got coffee here to warm up a bit.





Not bad for a first try! Still have about 300 pages of the manual to look at and would love to be able to take photos without my hands freezing off, but it's a start!

1 comment:

  1. Your pictures look amazing! Incredible what excellent equipment can do, isn't it? Oh - and an eye for photography.

    ReplyDelete